Daily news for the readers of the print weekly, Lake County Leader.
Find updates, previews, breaking news and extended coverage and comments from stories happening across the Mission Valley.

www.leaderadvertiser.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Leader blogs, rah rah rah

I was just reviewing some of the posts from the other reporters. Shameless plug or not, I have to say, what we're blogging about is
fun stuff to read, and a great addition to what we can offer to our readers, although it will never make it to the print edition. It's another reason I love the internet medium.

Sasha's got some good movie insight on his Mission Mountain Movie Blog. I'm actually waiting for the review of the "Inglorious Basterds," he promised to tell me if it was too gruesome for my gentle eyes. The Wolverine review is up now, and I think he's convinced me to see it, but I'm glad I didn't go to the theatre.

If you're looking for a quick way to find the schedule of the Mission Mountain teams - all of them - Heidi tweets everyday about what's going on each day with On the Bleachers (Tonight is full of volleyball, including Ronan/Polson rivalry game in Ronan at 7 p.m.). She's also got some funny stories about the life of a sports reporter who is on the road a lot.

Aimee keeps finding really neat, historical stories and great present day parallels in LC Yesterday. The poster she found and is posted with her latest story is something I wish I had framed in my apartment. It really is fun to go through those old papers, and she's got a compact look for you there

No comments:

Post a Comment