Daily news for the readers of the print weekly, Lake County Leader.
Find updates, previews, breaking news and extended coverage and comments from stories happening across the Mission Valley.

www.leaderadvertiser.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog launching . . . again

As you've seen in the print edition, we've roped in aaan entire new staaaff, minus me.
As I marke my one-year anniversary at the Leader, I thought it was necessary anto start this blog up again. I am making a committment to use it to bring more news tips and story lines to the readers on a daily basis.
At www.leaderadvertiser.com/blogs, you'll also notice Aimee, Sasha and Heidi all have blogs as well. It's not the traditional, printed word, but there'll be some good stuff tat each site.
As we work all week to bring you the Leader, we have some fun and always have more stories to tell than we can print. I hope you enjoy the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment